Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Shopping on a budget isn’t always easy. On some days, the only pieces that catch our eye are hundreds and hundreds of dollars, so we end up with nothing other than heartbreak.
No more heartbreak! If you’re looking for new knits that won’t break the bank, we’ve got you. We’ve scoured the internet and picked out 21 sweaters under $50 that all look like they could be expensive designer finds. Check them out and shop below!
21 Sweaters Under $50
1. Our Absolute Favorite: When we say we love oversized fits, we don’t mean baggy and shapeless. We mean pieces like this incredibly chic Lillusory turtleneck sweater!
2. We Also Love: What a deal! This Free People cowl neck sweater is on sale at Nordstrom, and we could not be more obsessed with the asymmetrical back!
3. We Can’t Forget: Embellished with pearlescent beads, this Blooming Jelly sweater is truly a stunner. It’s so soft and warm too!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: This wrap-style Kirundo sweater is everyday sophistication at its finest. So flattering too!
5. We Also Love: The Beige Oatmeal Light Heather color of this patchwork BP. sweater from Nordstrom is perfect. We also adore how this piece is made with sustainably-sourced materials!
6. We Can’t Forget: Let’s lose the sleeves! This cable knit Free People sweater vest from Revolve is lovely both on its own and as a layer over other tops!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: This drapey MEROKEETY cardigan is cozy and can help elevate any outfit. Dress it up or dress it down!
8. We Also Love: We were shocked to see this deep blue, amazingly detailed Sofia Vergara sweater from Walmart on sale for such a low price. It even has great reviews!
9. We Can’t Forget: Elegance! This BTFBM sweater will have you feeling like a million bucks!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Keep things simple, sleek yet undeniably stylish with this The Drop sweater. An Amazon exclusive!
11. We Also Love: This batwing-sleeve Relipop sweater is a hit with shoppers. The design worked into the knit is so unique!
12. We Can’t Forget: The ruffles on the ends of the sleeves of this Allegra K sweater are the prettiest detail. Romantic, ballerina vibes!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: It’s always a win finding a sweater under $50 at Saks. This 525 America quarter-zip sweater is 60% off!
14. We Also Love: The amazing leopard design on this red Angashion sweater makes it look totally designer. It’s so affordable though!
15. We Can’t Forget: It’s a two-in-one! This No Boundaries cardigan from Walmart also comes with a matching sweater tube top!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Who could resist the ruffle trims on this BTFBM sweater? We know we can’t!
17. We Also Love: This minty sage SNDYS cardigan from Revolve is a timeless find. It will be the best for spring, especially!
18. We Can’t Forget: You can wear this Pink Queen sweater either as an oversized top with leggings or even as a dress with tights and boots!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: The Swiss dot pattern on this Foshow sweater will always have our heart. The puff sleeves too!
20. We Also Love: With a windowpane knit and a contrasting collar, this Minibee sweater was bound to stand out. It truly became a must-own once we noticed the adorable cuffs!
21. We Can’t Forget: The cross neck and cold shoulder combo on this Angashion sweater is crushing it. Absolutely beautiful!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!