Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The holidays are the busiest time of year for the travel industry, and we have a feeling that 2021 is going to be one of the biggest yet! For many of Us, this might be the first opportunity to see our families and friends since the pandemic began back in March 2020 — and we want to make the experience as seamless as possible.
You need the right outfit and accessories to feel at ease regardless of your mode of transportation. If you’re looking for comfort, we have all of the best items for you to shop below!
Cozy Clothing Pieces and Accessories for Travel
Hoodies and Sweaters
2. We Also Love: This Imily Bela open-front cardigan may be drapey and slouchy, but it still has an elegant feel that will make you look like a jet-setter!
5. Favorite Sporty Style: The hoodie from Puma is a staple style that works perfectly for travel — it will look great with a pair of high-waisted leggings!
Leggings and Lounge Pants
11. Our Absolute Favorite: This wrap from Barefoot Dreams can be worn in so many different ways to keep you warm — or you can use it as a blanket!
12. We Also Love: This set from UGG comes with a blanket and matching eye mask. Sleep like you’re in first class!
13. We Can’t Forget: Another solid set is this one from Calpak — it includes a face mask and neck pillow, both made from silk!
14. Must-Have Socks: We never get on a plane or train without fuzzy socks on hand, just like this two-pack from Barefoot Dreams!
17. Best Compact Travel Blanket: This BlueHills blanket comes with its own holder — convert it into a small pillow!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!